Bath Christmas Market is nearly here, just 1 week to go… this year the market runs from Thursday 22nd November until Sunday 9th December. To help you get in the festive spirit here are our top tips for visiting the market to make your experience totally enjoyable.
- Keep it Independent – Bath Christmas Market embraces Independent traders, make your whole trip independent by booking your stay at our independent Bed and Breakfast, Old Parsonage House.
- Relax – book your stay with us and enjoy a relaxing village location with plenty of free private parking, take the bus into Bath and enjoy the whole experience free from the stresses of parking.
- Avoid the Crowds – if you are able to do so, visit Bath Christmas Market on a weekday. Old Parsonage House still has availability for week days, so click on our ‘Check Availability and Book’ button.
- Chill – take a break whilst doing your shopping, our recommendation for a truly Christmassy time is to visit Apres Ski Bar at The Abbey Hotel.
- Pamper – try a Twilight dip at The Thermae Spa to ease those aching legs. If you are visiting during the week benefit from an extra hour for free with the Bath Reward Card. (The Bath Reward Card is free when you book with us).
- More Stalls – this year the stalls have been extended to Milsom Street and will also once again be in Stall Street, make sure you do not miss them!
- Family Fun- on each Saturday during the market visit The Festive Family Artisan Market at Queens Square, lots of activities, workshops and Artisan food.
- So Festive – of course a glass of mulled wine or cider is a must, visit one of the stalls selling seasonal delights.
We hope you enjoy your visit to Bath Christmas Market.Read more >>